Sunday, April 26, 2009

MAMMA MIA CONCERT!!!

On the 25th of February, my skul had their annual concert the junior skul's was none other than Mamma Mia and the senior's were mikado. so these are the pics: p.s. its not in order





I DO, I DO, I DO, I DO




starting the i do, i do, i do song




sph and andy getting ready to get married




me walking soph down the aisle with elysha and nadya




sky waiting for sophie to walk down the aisle




Super Trouper!!!

the scene before Dancing Queen



Mamma Mia!!!





Voulez-Vous!!!




Another super trouper pic..




Honey Honey dancers(junior 3)



Money Money Money!!!!



Elysha in the Honey Honey dance




Sophie reading the diary



Sophie singing I Have a Dream...very nice her voice..
So that's all for this post. it was a success. i think. anyway...good job to all dancers and main casts alike.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

COUNTDOWN!!!!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.